Friday, 04 January 2019
  3 Replies
  3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe

Hello TheocBase,

Thank you for all of your hard work and your timeliness in making the needed changes for 2019. Unfortunately I am having a minor issue when trying to Print. There are parts missing from the Midweek Meeting Schedule no matter which format I select, nor how much I decrease the Font Size. Below is a list of which Weeks issues have issues and which Parts are missing from the Print Template:

Week Starting 01/14/19 - Missing Student prepared Initial Call.

Week Starting 01/21/19 - Missing Student prepared First Return Visit.

Week Starting 01/28/19 - Missing Student prepared Bible Study

Week Starting 02/11/19 - Missing Student prepared Initial Call

Week Starting 02/18/19 - Missing Student prepared First Return Visit

Week Starting 02/25/19 - Missing Student prepared Bible Study

Week Starting 03/11/19 - Missing Student prepared Initial Call

03/18/19 - Missing Student prepared First Return Visit

03/25/19 - Missing Student prepared Bible Study

Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to your response.

Your Brother,

Steven J. Stutz

more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo

Hi Steven,

Please forgive the delayed response.  Upgrading to version 2018.12.0 resolved this issue for us.  

Can you confirm that you are on the newest version?  If you are on the latest version, did that resolve it for you brothers?  If not, please let us know so that we can help. 

more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo

Hi Steven,

Please forgive the delayed response.  Upgrading to version 2018.12.0 resolved this issue for us.  

Can you confirm that you are on the newest version?  If you are on the latest version, did that resolve it for you brothers?  If not, please let us know so that we can help. 

more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo

No problem with the delay, I’m sure you’re very busy. Everything is in order since updating, however TheocBase would not update to the latest version within the Program since it said no updates were available.

I would like to mention that I believe TheocBase may need tweaking on the Desktop versions. I had been told to have everyone logout, send another computer user my Database, delete the Syncfile on Dropbox and everything would work appropriately. Before I begin I will admit that I do not know if everyone was logged out since there are 11 of us that use TheocBase. And most of us use it on two devices, so that’s 22 devices. Given the users, this is not practical. Anyway, when I logged out of TheocBase on my computer, and mine was the only one being used, as soon as I logged back in, all parts were duplicated at least two or three times. That could be because everyone was not logged out. But if someone downloaded TheocBase it would automatically create a Database on their computer. Once they log into the shared account, it would erase all of the information.

I would like to suggest adding the ability to have a "TheocBase Administrator". Either create a "User" Version of TheocBase for Desktops, or have an option to log in as a "User" to the shared Dropbox account. That way their computer would act like a phone or tablet does, and not be able to duplicate or erase anything when they log in.

Another thing I would like to not is that whenn I delete a duplicate part in TheocBase, it deletes the whole part, not just the duplicate. And it does not matter which one I delete, the result is the same. 

All that being said I do like TheocBase. I’m glad I was told how to delete the Database and replace it, and delete the Syncfile in Dropbox. All people have to do then is to log out, and log back in to get onboard again.

Thank you for your and Marc’s assistance!

Sincerely,

Steven J. Stutz

more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo

I went to Settings, Life and Ministry Meeting, the I would click on a week under Midweek Meeting, then select the duplicate part under Midweek Meeting Schedule for selected Meeting above, highlight the duplicate part and click the - icon. It would show the duplicate entry being deleted but unfortunately it deleted the part entirely on the Home Screen. 

If you don't mind I have a question about the Database, when I look at the Students section there is over 200, and we only have 90 publishers. Are they doubled because they will be assigned to give parts and be assistants? I just didn't want to go in there and erase duplicates and inadvertantly delete the student entirely. If there duplicates, how can I know which ones to delete and which ones to keep? Your assistance in that would be greatly appreciated.

I would also like to yet again make a request for the Weekend Meeting. Would you please ask the Developers to allow the Weekend Meeting to be filled and edited on mobile devices? You are able to assign students, add students, and change students for the Midweek Meeting. But you cannot add, edit, or change Speakers on the Weekend Meeting. This would be very helpful.

Thank you so much for your continued support. I will do my best to follow any instructions very carefully.

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!