Wednesday, 30 October 2019
  7 Replies
  2.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe

Hello TheocBase, I just wanted to give you a heads up that the January Workbook is showing the wrong amount of time for "Opening Comments". It has the time allotted at 3 minutes when it is supposed to only be 1. Thank you for your hard work!

more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo

i just had a look into the databases. Unfortunately i didn't find any possibility to change this entry from 3 to 1 min, so it really seems to be hard coded and we need to wait for an update, which will change that...

more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo

O problema está no modelo e não no banco de dados.

Basta editar o modelo de 3 minutos para 1

Google

The problem is in the model and there is no database.

Just edit the 3 minute template for 1

Linha template

more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo

I am using macOS, where can I find the Templates?

more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo

I tried your fix but unfortunately it didn't work. I was in MW-Schedule_1.htm. If I did change the time for the opening comments, will the appropriate changes be made to the Digging for Spiritual Gems part? That is going from 8 minutes to 10. Oddly enough when you look at the Database File in DB Browser, the time listed for Digging for Spiritual Gems is correct.

more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo

mwb202001

more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo

Interesting. Did you make edits to the MW-Schedule_1? I tried to make the edits to all the MW Schedules that they had but the time keeps coming up wrong. I import the ePub Files to TheocBase and we do not have pictures that show up on our printed schedules.

more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo

Feitosa,

Greetings my dear brother from Brazil!  I attempted the fix you recommended, but it did not fix the issue for our brothers either.  Our printouts show time stamps, not the duration.  Perhaps that's why?

Any advice or suggestions you could give us would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,

Andres

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!