This is part bug, part feature request.
I would like the dropdown list for parts a little more intelligent.
- If a student has a part he can't also be the assistant for that part. So he/she shouldn't show up in the list for possible partners as it is now
- If a brother is chairman he won't be able to do parts in the student section of the meeting (bible reading and "apply yourself") or be an assistant in these parts. So he shouldn't show up in the list.
- When I assign parts I would like to know when the students had their last assignment. Being just an assistant doesn't really count but it's not possible to see just the "real work" assignments. The column with "just this assignment" doesn't really help because the student might have had a Bible study last time but I am considering him/her now for a initial call (for example). I would like another column that lists just assignments from the "school"-part of the meeting without the "assistant"-assignments.
- Also please make the abrreviations clearer, the ones used are mostly cryptic. Maybe you can use colors and symbols from the L&M workbook.
- lesson #17 should allow a student only to be assigned to rooms with a microphone (in almost every congregation that is just the main hall).