Installing print templates (updated 24.12.2015)
Printing method for S-89 slips has been changed again. Manual conversion from PDF to JPG is not needed anymore! Please follow these instructions.
If you have not installed print templates for Assignment slips (S-89) and try to print them, you will get this error in the picture above.
To be able to print assignments you have to follow these instructions.
- Login to jw.org
- Go to Forms
- Select Our Christian Life and Ministry Meeting from the Categories list
- Click Search button
- Browse down and find form "S-89 Our Christian Life and Ministry Meeting Assignment"
- Select your language
- Save the pdf file to some folder you can easily find later. Usually it will be downloaded to "Downloads" folder (Windows PC). It is usually better to save it after to some other folder where you can store all printing templates you might have in the future.
- Go to Settings in TheocBase. In the General settings page is a new section - Printing. Browse to the folder where your PDF file is saved. NOTICE! You can't see or select the files in this setting. You just select the FOLDER they are in.
- Go to Printing. There is a scan executed first time you select it and after that you can see slips in the Preview window.
- You can then use the converted JPG file or PDF file for printing, whatever works for your language.